Accounting Services: As per IAS/BAS
Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial and non-financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. Accounting, which has been called the “language of business”, measures the results of an organization’s economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, creditors, management, and regulators.
Practitioners of accounting are known as accountants. The terms “accounting” and “financial reporting” are often used as synonyms.
- Accounts development;
- Control account, error, and omission;
- Recording process development;
- Inventories valuation;
- Fixed asset valuation;
- Financial statements preparation and compilation;
- Business accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll support;
- Financial statements assurance reviews for loans and SBA compliance;
- Assessments of internal accounting processes and controls;
- Consolidation of the parent company and subsidiary financial statements;
- Foreign entity financial reporting;
- Multinational business base erosion and profit shifting;
- Performance and profitability analysis;
- Budget, projections, and forecasting;
- Recording income and expenditures;
- Business financial records and reporting reviews;
- Reconciling bank statements and providing cash balance reports;
- Invoicing your customers, posting collections, and aging accounts receivables;
- Preparing financial statements and other reports;
- All the international accounting standards explanation;
- Others (as per IAS / BAS);
Accounting services in Bangladesh has always been a significant tool for business to operate. Since the early ages of human civilization, accounting services have been used in various formats and stages of society.
Accounting services in modern ages, the area of accounting services in Bangladesh provided by PORTFOLIO Business Consultancy Firm Ltd as a prominent and renowned accounting firm in Bangladesh, ranges from simple tally books found in small grocery shops to huge multinationals and what not.